THE PRESIDIO'S LATEST

In search for the perfect wedding venue, I explored the Presidio and unexpectedly stumbled across a real treat. At first sight of the building I pulled over, thinking it could be lodging for our guests. One thorough guided tour  & a handful of Instagrams later, I decided it was so great I would make it an even bigger part of my weekend. We are now thinking of renting out The Inn at the Presidio not only to accommodate visiting families and bridal party, but also to keep these loved ones under one roof for our special weekend, family-style.

The Inn at the Presidio was re-opened in April after being closed for a complete retrofitting and interior design makeover. This Georgian-Revival building was designed with a modern touch while also preserving it's historic charm as a home for the bachelor officers back when the Presidio was a U.S. Army post.

(click on images to expand)

Entry


Lobby



 

Breakfast Room & Lounge


Suite


Patio